Paramore Fans Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Ultimele subiecte
» *Birthdayz*
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeVin 07 Oct 2011, 19:23 Scris de MaRyA

» BACK!!
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeVin 07 Oct 2011, 19:12 Scris de MaRyA

» Orice
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeMier 08 Sept 2010, 22:44 Scris de Deyush

» Hayley topless?
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeMier 25 Aug 2010, 12:05 Scris de Hina^Kimura

» Ce faci chiar acum?
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:11 Scris de Deyush

» Kiss or Kill???
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:10 Scris de Deyush

» Note pentru Staruri
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:08 Scris de Deyush

» Black /White
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:04 Scris de Deyush

» Rate the song above you!
Lumiere I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:03 Scris de Deyush

Top postatori
Deyush (4608)
Lumiere I_vote_lcapLumiere I_voting_barLumiere I_vote_rcap 
Hina^Kimura (3344)
MaRyA (2467)
AndreY (337)
ecstasy.xct (306)
mada_printesita (135)
G'.G. (120)
Oana~AllME (115)
Metamorphine (71)
HuntingYou (62)

Sondaj

Best album?>

Vezi rezultatele

Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Parteneri
forum gratuit
www.animeworld.myfreeforum.roLumiere Nbq4oi
Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Statistici
Avem 85 membri înregistrați
Cel mai nou utilizator înregistrat este: dan

Membrii nostri au postat un numar de 11348 mesaje în 534 subiecte
Despre forum
Ce parere aveti de noua infatisare a forumului?Si de noil widget-uri>?
Flag counter
free counters
Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mai 2024
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

Lumiere

In jos

Lumiere Empty Lumiere

Mesaj Scris de Hina^Kimura Mar 04 Noi 2008, 21:56

Lumiere _lumie10

Name
Lumière(french for "light")
· · ·

Alias

Race
Cyborg
Hair
Lavender
Eyes
Lavender
Height

Weight

Status
ES member(C-Class)
· · ·
"A lady should really be more elegant."(play clip)
Voice
Monica Rial
Debut
Episode 1: "Depth/Space"
Anime
Kiddy Grade

Though looking much younger than her colleague, Lumiere is the more mature-acting and more sophisticated of the pair, always chiding Eclair for not being as elegant and ladylike as she herself acts. In truth, the two of them are the closest of friends and the closest each have to sisters (what we do know is that they met as orphans on the street). They've been together for longer than anyone outside the GOTT knows and have been through a lot, but each will look after the other. It was Lumiere who saw to Eclair after Eclair subjected herself to amnesia after a nervous breakdown.

Unlike Eclair, who lives in a spartan and somewhat-damaged apartment, Lumiere lives in a mansion staffed by robots and always dresses the part when she can. She has a preference for grape juice, and though she always drinks them out of what appear to a be wine bottle and crystal goblet, her childlike physique and always-clear head leads us to suspect she's truthful on that score. Sometimes, though, she will use the bottles as weapons--the bottles can either explode or shower an enemy with nanites that can attack in various ways.

Lumiere's common ability is called "Puppet". Her ability allows her to send out "strings" of light (really nanites) that can invade almost anything electronic and hack into them, enabling her to take control of them. This ability is augmented by her and Eclair's ship, the La Muse, and its AI, Wirbelwind, enabling her to hack from long distances. Because of her ability to interact with electronics, she is one of the few ES agents capable of working in cyberspace, and she has a unique knack for developing techniques to use in electronic warfare (even Tweedledee is impressed by her ingenuity). It was Lumiere who developed a way to defeat the D-command, and she uses this to save Eclair and herself while they are on the run from the GOTT. However, after the assault on the GOTT, Lumiere is forced to undergo one of those radical alterations to save her life. But the process doesn't seem to take fully, and she first falls gravely ill, then recovers but loses her "Puppet" ability.

But towards the end of the series, when it was needed to save her life and that of her partner, Eclair, Lumiere not only reawakens to her power, but she also unlocks her true ability: "Particle", the ability to completely manipulate atomic and quantum bonds. This is more powerful than Viola and Cesario's joint ability because she can reconstruct with this power, and it is only one of three known G-class abilities held by individuals (the other two by this time are known to be held by Eclair and Eclipse). When Lumiere invokes her "Particle" power, her body morphs into an older version of her regular self--about Eclair's age and height. But such a tremendous power is taxing, so she cannot use this power for lengthy periods. When she's finished, she reverts back to her normal form.

All ES Agents (and Eclipse) are technically Cyborgs (they have nanites in them). Their age is also impossible to determine because their ages have been halted by the nanites in them, so any ages listed are only apparent ages, not actual ages.

Lumiere _lumie11
Hina^Kimura
Hina^Kimura
Owner
Owner

Sex : feminin Numarul mesajelor : 3344
Varsta : 30
Localizare : pe luna de branza:)
Gimme your point:> : 60675
Data de inscriere : 01/01/2008

Cinema Bizarre
Emma: