Paramore Fans Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Ultimele subiecte
» *Birthdayz*
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeVin 07 Oct 2011, 19:23 Scris de MaRyA

» BACK!!
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeVin 07 Oct 2011, 19:12 Scris de MaRyA

» Orice
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeMier 08 Sept 2010, 22:44 Scris de Deyush

» Hayley topless?
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeMier 25 Aug 2010, 12:05 Scris de Hina^Kimura

» Ce faci chiar acum?
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:11 Scris de Deyush

» Kiss or Kill???
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:10 Scris de Deyush

» Note pentru Staruri
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:08 Scris de Deyush

» Black /White
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:04 Scris de Deyush

» Rate the song above you!
Rufus Humphrey I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:03 Scris de Deyush

Top postatori
Deyush (4608)
Rufus Humphrey I_vote_lcapRufus Humphrey I_voting_barRufus Humphrey I_vote_rcap 
Hina^Kimura (3344)
MaRyA (2467)
AndreY (337)
ecstasy.xct (306)
mada_printesita (135)
G'.G. (120)
Oana~AllME (115)
Metamorphine (71)
HuntingYou (62)

Sondaj

Best album?>

Vezi rezultatele

Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Parteneri
forum gratuit
www.animeworld.myfreeforum.roRufus Humphrey Nbq4oi
Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Statistici
Avem 85 membri înregistrați
Cel mai nou utilizator înregistrat este: dan

Membrii nostri au postat un numar de 11348 mesaje în 534 subiecte
Despre forum
Ce parere aveti de noua infatisare a forumului?Si de noil widget-uri>?
Flag counter
free counters
Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mai 2024
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

Rufus Humphrey

In jos

Rufus Humphrey Empty Rufus Humphrey

Mesaj Scris de Deyush Mar 16 Mar 2010, 23:29

A former rock star whose marriage has fallen apart, he is also an owner of a fledging art gallery. Determined to give his children a quality education, he enrolled them at private day schools which lead him to bump heads more than once with his former flame, Lillian van der Woodsen. He got a divorce from his wife, Alison Humphrey who was having an affair with a man named Alex. He has difficulty, as a single parent, managing his growing children, in particular the strong-willed Jenny, and often enlists Lily's aid. Although he and Lily attempted to rekindle their old relationship prior to Lily's marriage, she ultimate chose to remain friends with Rufus and to marry Bart Bass. However after Bart's death, the pair rekindle their romance when they search for their son. In the last episode of season 2 Lily and Rufus became engaged and married in the fifth episode of season 3.

Jeffrey Matthew Settle (born September 17, 1969) is an American actor best known for playing Captain Ronald Speirs on the HBO show Band of Brothers and Rufus Humphrey on Gossip Girl'.Settle currently plays Rufus Humphrey on the CW show Gossip Girl, in which he is the father of Dan and Jenny, the main characters. His well known past roles include his portrayal of Capt. Ronald Speirs in the award winning HBO mini-series Band of Brothers. He also played the part of John in the film Beneath.Settle was born in Hickory, North Carolina, the son of Joan and Dr. Robert Settle, who is a Baptist minister. He is the youngest of six children, having two sisters and three brothers. In 2007, Settle revealed that in 2006, at age 37, he had eloped to marry Israeli Jewish actress/model Naama Nativ. They had their first daughter on March 5th, 2009, Aven Angelica Settle. As of February 2010, Naama and Matthew have separated, there is speculation they will divorce. On February 17, 2010 Settle confirmed the separation.

Deyush
Deyush
Administrator
Administrator

Sex : feminin Numarul mesajelor : 4608
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Ploiesti
Gimme your point:> : 60751
Data de inscriere : 23/01/2008

Cinema Bizarre
Emma: Pseudonim:Emma.Age:18.Hobby:spy.Like:Chewing gum

http://JustTakeMyHand.hi5.com