Paramore Fans Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Ultimele subiecte
» *Birthdayz*
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeVin 07 Oct 2011, 19:23 Scris de MaRyA

» BACK!!
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeVin 07 Oct 2011, 19:12 Scris de MaRyA

» Orice
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeMier 08 Sept 2010, 22:44 Scris de Deyush

» Hayley topless?
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeMier 25 Aug 2010, 12:05 Scris de Hina^Kimura

» Ce faci chiar acum?
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:11 Scris de Deyush

» Kiss or Kill???
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:10 Scris de Deyush

» Note pentru Staruri
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:08 Scris de Deyush

» Black /White
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:04 Scris de Deyush

» Rate the song above you!
Vickie Bennett I_icon_minitimeDum 22 Aug 2010, 18:03 Scris de Deyush

Top postatori
Deyush (4608)
Vickie Bennett I_vote_lcapVickie Bennett I_voting_barVickie Bennett I_vote_rcap 
Hina^Kimura (3344)
MaRyA (2467)
AndreY (337)
ecstasy.xct (306)
mada_printesita (135)
G'.G. (120)
Oana~AllME (115)
Metamorphine (71)
HuntingYou (62)

Sondaj

Best album?>

Vezi rezultatele

Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Parteneri
forum gratuit
www.animeworld.myfreeforum.roVickie Bennett Nbq4oi
Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
Statistici
Avem 85 membri înregistrați
Cel mai nou utilizator înregistrat este: dan

Membrii nostri au postat un numar de 11348 mesaje în 534 subiecte
Despre forum
Ce parere aveti de noua infatisare a forumului?Si de noil widget-uri>?
Flag counter
free counters
Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mai 2024
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

Vickie Bennett

In jos

Vickie Bennett Empty Vickie Bennett

Mesaj Scris de Deyush Joi 18 Mar 2010, 23:05

Vickie Bennett was at the cemetery with Elena when they left the dance. She had stayed there in the church with Dick. She was attacked and that caused her to go insane and she accused Elena of being part of it. Then she is accused of killing Sue because she relapsed after her death and she was the only one present, however after the turnaround of events and her transition away from the "fast crowd", it is considered unlikely by her new friends. When Bonnie and Meredith go to her house, she catatonic ally says that the murderer said she is next. She is left under the protection of Damon by his brother Stefan, but is later violently murdered by Klaus. She is small with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her name is Changed to Vickie Donovan and is portrayed as being Matt's younger sister in the television Series. She is also turned into a vampire early in the series by Damon and is staked by Stefan in the following episode when her new desire for blood overwhelms her and she bites Elena.

Kayla Noelle Ewell (born August 27, 1985) is an American actress known for her roles on television as Caitlin Ramirez on CBS's long-running soap opera, The Bold and the Beautiful, as Maureen Sampson on NBC's acclaimed Freaks and Geeks, and as Vicki Donovan on The CW's The Vampire Diaries.Ewell was born in Long Beach, California and raised in Seal Beach. She studied dance, singing, and acting at the Orange County Song & Dance Company in Westminster. Ewell was spotted by a talent agent while taking an acting class around 1999, and asked to go on an audition. She graduated from Los Alamitos High School in 2003.Ewell first appeared on the television series Freaks and Geeks in 2000, playing Maureen Sampson in the episode "Carded and Discarded", directed by Judd Apatow.[1] She starred on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful from 2004-2005, and has guest-starred on the TV series The O.C., Boston Public, Veronica Mars, Close to Home and Entourage. She had a role in the film Just My Luck, starring Lindsay Lohan, and in Material Girls, starring Hilary and Haylie Duff, in 2006. She had a starring role in the film Senior Skip Day. Ewell was born in Long Beach, California and raised in Seal Beach.[1] She studied dance, singing, and acting at the Orange County Song & Dance Company in Westminster.[1] Ewell was spotted by a talent agent while taking an acting class around 1999, and asked to go on an audition.[2] She graduated from Los Alamitos High School in 2003.
Ewell co-starred in The CW television series The Vampire Diaries for the first seven episodes in 2009. Ewell described her character, Vicki Donovan, to Star magazine as "a really slutty high school student", and "a troublemaker". Vicki was the first human on the series turned into a vampire. Ewell performed a death scene where her character was staked in the heart by Stefan (Paul Wesley) in order to save Elena (Nina Dobrev) in the Halloween-themed episode "Haunted". Ewell hinted in November 2009 that she was still under contract for the role and might return to the show. Series creator Kevin Williamson however stated that there were no plans to bring her back.

Deyush
Deyush
Administrator
Administrator

Sex : feminin Numarul mesajelor : 4608
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Ploiesti
Gimme your point:> : 60751
Data de inscriere : 23/01/2008

Cinema Bizarre
Emma: Pseudonim:Emma.Age:18.Hobby:spy.Like:Chewing gum

http://JustTakeMyHand.hi5.com